Clinique Online (ELC)

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

And The Oscar Goes To.....


I absolutely love Oscar night! What can I say, I love celebrities! Being the admirer of beautiful skin that I am, watching some of my favorite actors and actresses walk and pose for pictures on the red carpet, is indeed a great thrill for me. I have to say though, this year wasn't as good as previous years. Some of my favorites, like Nicole Kiddman, Renee Zellweger, even Penelope Cruz(who has incredibly smooth looking skin) didn't do it for me this year. Maybe I'm being too critical, but they didn't appear to put as much effort into it this year, as in previous years. My night was saved by Diane Lane. I am amazed at the shape her skin is in, even as she is maturing in age. Look at her face, and you see a smooth and radiant complexion. She has fewer age lines than many of the younger actresses out today. Like a fine wine, she is definitely getting better with age. Though she was not a nominee for any awards Sunday night, she wins my award for the night's best skin!

No comments:

Best Skin Solutions

Guthy Renker Corporation

Derma Cleanse

Get Rid Of Your Acne

Blog Archive

AddThis Social Bookmark Button